Every year, i give my Christmas money to charity. I find it extremely easy when you have money but when you don't, it can be a little bit harder. The thing is...i want to give...a lot. There is so many people who need help out there. I wish i could do more. This year we donated 5 coats to the homeless shelter in Salt lake city. A flock of chicks to heifer International.
This is what Christmas is about...giving and love. All i want for Christmas is Hubby and kids. They are my precious presents.



3 comments:
you are such a sweet person! wow! it feels so good to give. I know, I wish i could give and give and give . i love it too. cute fam & pics!
I LOVE this idea. I need to do that next year.
Heifer international has cards too. So you can send it to your relatives when you purchase animals and write that this year you are giving them blessings instead of material things.
I actually think that, it is such a good idea, giving animals so people can help themselves. I think, i will do it also during the year too. We surely can use blessings. I have the kids participate and see that others are not as fortunate as they are.
Thank you for the compliments Alecia and for Loving it Janice. Surely thank you for your friendships.
Post a Comment