So i remembered that my mom gave fruits to our bunnies. So they had the kids left over bananas and WOW they went bananas!
When we went to get Emy's bunny, we went in that cute pet shop in a little village. It is a fun place. Duckling. Dogs, Lizards, snakes and chicks. They always have few chicks running around and kids chasing them. LOL. The kids LOVE it! So Dallin caught this little black one. It started sleeping in his hands. So Dallin was so delighted that he asked me "how much is a chick?"
Oh cute. I reminded him that we were getting plenty of chicks in few days. So he was pretty happy anyways.
He always says" all the black ones are mine!"( I think we are getting a lot of black ones!) LOL.
I love that shop!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment