Hatching is so slow!!!
I have been asked why am i hatching eggs. I have many reasons. My friend Jill hatches eggs every year for Easter. Last year, i came to her house the morning they started hatching! It was fascinating to me, exiting! First time i ever saw that, being from Paris.
She has a small farm with chickens, goats and bunnies.
I am thinking about getting a farm also, but, i would have to make sure the kids will play with the animal. So it would stay small.
So, i think it is a great experience for the kids to hatch and for me. We are keeping the chickens, except the roosters will have to find another home because of our city law here.
I am so happy to be living in a rural area. I love going to a farm store and see baby chicks, etc...try to get the kids out of that store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment