Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Brooding

Here it is... I am brooding. I think Sarah is getting very big now and i miss holding and cuddling. Yeah like my Friend Kirsten says... time for a new baby... Yeah for some reason it is not quite time yet, no insurance. So i am missing something to hold....give me something sweet, cuddly and soft. Puppy, bunny?
Our cat does n't cuddle much and the kids could be allergic to another one. Give me a free puppy! That's what i have been thinking! Then to tell you the truth. I would not know what to get! We need a dog to protect the kids outside. YES WE HAVE BEARS AND COUGARS HERE DARN IT! But then we are surely not familiar with big dogs! scared of them a little, so i would need a puppy. Then i want to cuddle something small. Yes, that is confusing! My last dog would not get potty train after 8 months. She was middle size. She was really perfect to cuddle but lame at guarding....Don't tell me about getting a small one and a big one!I know it sucks! Do chicken cuddle? You can cuddle Easter Eggers i heard. So here it is, I am Brooding and Russ has to hear me talk about pets for ever until we can get pregnant! LOL, He loves pets too, i guess there is worst subjects of conversation...Yeah....So here, I am holding on, i need to wait. Oh yeah i even bought a female fish Betta for our Betta male, yeah, that's the smallest i could do! Guess what?... she beat him up! So i took her back to the store and now... i have a beat up and uggly fish!!!
Yes i am so not lucky right now....So enough about pets.....maybe if it is free...

No comments: