Tes yeux sont comme les vagues eternelles, ils emportent mon amour au dela des etendues bleues, vertes et flamboyantes.Tes yeux sont comme la lumiere, ils emportent a mon coeur, la beaute, la spendeur de ce qu'il y a de plus beau sur terre.
As I sit and look at all my sweet family in Utah, Russ, Isabelle, Emy, Dallin and our newest little addition Sarah, my heart swells with such joy. What a sweet and tender loving family they are. I am always amazed at their growth and changes, even with every new picture, I see them blooming more beautiful. ....Oh - it makes me miss them and love them so much! Can't wait to see them all again this next month when we come down from Washington State to help them move into their new house. Kisses and Hugs from Grandma Ruthe Thornton!!
1 comment:
As I sit and look at all my sweet family in Utah, Russ, Isabelle, Emy, Dallin and our newest little addition Sarah, my heart swells with such joy. What a sweet and tender loving family they are. I am always amazed at their growth and changes, even with every new picture, I see them blooming more beautiful.
....Oh - it makes me miss them and love them so much! Can't wait to see them all again this next month when we come down from Washington State to help them move into their new house.
Kisses and Hugs from Grandma Ruthe Thornton!!
Post a Comment